Learning to drive?
Do you want to just pass your driving test or do you want to be a better, safer driver?
- Statistics show that one in five newly qualified drivers will be involved in a collision during their first six months on the road.
- 17 - 20 year old drivers are considered to be ten times more likely to be killed or seriously injured than more experienced drivers.
Engage driving instructors offer a new way of learning to drive.
Engage gives new drivers:
- skills to pass their driving test
- confidence to deal with potential dangers after they have passed their test
- knowledge to keep themselves and their passengers safe
- awareness of issues such as alcohol & drugs (including medication), distraction, fatigue, speed and seatbelts
- awareness of vulnerable road users, including cyclists
- access to e-learning modules (free)
- £10 gift voucher for completing e-learning
- opportunity to win an I-pad
Using an Engage driving instructor is no more expensive than using a non-engage instructor.